Wednesday, February 17, 2010

For the Girls

Here's a poem I had that's just really awesome in reminding us Girls...God is our creater....He made us in his image...We are his perfect creation and He loves us....no matter what we look like :)


My Beautiful Princess,

I Made You Because I Love You

I made you…you are different.

You are unique. With love I formed you in your mother’s womb.

I fashioned you with great joy.

I remember with great pleasure the day that I created you.

(Psalm 139:13-16)

I love your smile. I love your ways. I love to hear you laugh.

You bring me great pleasure. This is how I made you.

(Psalm 139:17)
I made you pretty and not beautiful
Because I knew your heart and that you would be vain.

I wanted you to search out your heart and to learn

That it would be Me in you that would draw friends to you.

(1 Peter 3:3-4)

I made you in such a way that you would need Me.

I made you a little more lonesome than you would like to be…

Only because I need you to learn that you must depend on me...

I know your heart; I know that if I had not made you like this,
You would go your own way and forget Me, your Creator.
(Psalm 62:5-8)

I have given you many good and happy things…

Because I love you. (Psalm 84:11)

Because I love you, I have seen your broken heart…

And the tears you have cried alone. I have cried with you,

And have had a broken heart, too. (Psalm 56:8)

Many times you have stumbled and fallen alone

Only because you would not listen to my voice. (Ephesians 2:10)

So many times I have sat back and watched you go your way alone,

Only to watch you return to my arms, sad and broken. (Isaiah 66:2)

And now you are mine again…I made you, and bought you…
Because I love you. (Romans 5:8)

I have to reshape you and remold you, to renew you To what I had planned for you to be.It has not been easy for you or for Me. (Jeremiah 29:11-13)

I want you to be conformed to My image.This is my goal I have set for you…Because I love you. (2 Corinthians 2:14, 5:17)

No comments: