Sunday, June 27, 2010

Relay for Life 2010

I went down friday to check out Relay for Life because I had never been to one before and it was AWESOME!  I hope next year we can have a team and stay all night because I think it would be awesome.  They announced our names and we all got medals and a free T-shirt.  Everyone might not feel like me....but I'm just sayin after getting a medal I'd say all this cancer stuff has been worth it.....ha ha lol j/k. The picture to the above here is of my awesome friend Jenny, Me, and Stefanie :)   But any ways I was smart enough this time to remember my camera takes video so here's some pics and a video of the Survivor's Ceremony :)



                                          And then there's me and my awesome medal! lol
Below is me and my friend Latoya :)
Just Me and Stefanie...I am truly blessed to have met her :)


No comments: