Friday, November 27, 2009

New Changes

So a few days ago the radiologist called me to say that the biopsy that they did of my left side ended up being benign. Now today I talked to my surgeon's nurse and she tells me that even though it was benign they still want to take it out because of how hard it was to get to they are afraid if they needle moved at all and they got a bad sample and it was malignant that the cancer could grow and I would be back in their office again in six months. So I agreed with what she said. Now this changes the date of surgery from the 11th to the 14th. So of course I'm not happy but I am ok with the fact that they office is trying not only to protect me but themselves. Better to be safe than sorry I suppose but that just means I have to cut on both sides...something I less than thrilled about but I can deal with. :)

No comments: